10 July 2006

19 Week Update

I had my 19 week appointment today. The doctor says everything looks perfect! The baby is measuring exactly 19 weeks. The heartbeat was around 140. My weight gain is perfect as well. All of our genetic tests came back normal. Another sigh of relief :) We go on Friday to find out if it's a boy or a girl, so be on the look-out! Also, I'll be posting some shots from our recent vacation to Lake Mead AND some updated belly shots for those asking ;)

As far as the room is coming, Roger measured out where the addition will be done. After we know the gender, we'll pick paint colors. But there is tons of work to be done before then. I also started cleaning out the room. For a room that is actually called a guest bedroom, I should have renamed it a junk collection closet!

No comments: