23 January 2008

Big carseat for the big girl!


We moved Addison into a big girl convertible seat recently! We bought this Graco version as a back-up seat. I'm holding out for the Britax sale at the end of this month to get that seat for my car, but we wanted something she would be comfy in during our drive to AZ. We also moved her back to the middle (the safest spot!) when we got home. We couldn't fit the box in otherwise :) She loves her new seat and she loves facing forward. Our doctor gave us the a ok to turn her around-Ms. thing is almost 22 pounds! She even waves to me in the mirror <3

1 comment:

Soupy said...

I love it! and I read your blog - not consistently on a daily basis, but I check in every few days! I love me my Addie girl - I hope her and Keif can hang out someday!
YAY for the big girl seat!