03 February 2008

14 Month Professional Pics!




These are scans from our pictures earlier today. We had high hopes of changing outfits and doing a few poses, but Addison wasn't feeling that great. We wound up just taking a few shots to pick from for her Valentine's Day cards. I love them!! I really like the retro finish in the last picture. I had an 8x10 made up of that shot for our house, the finish is unique and it softens the red jacket she was wearing. Overall I am really happy with the pictures. She still had her big Addie smile :)

3 comments:

Soupy said...

I LOVE HER! I love these!!!!! They are sooooo beautiful!!!!

Soupy said...

I TAGGED YOU ON MY BLOG!

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture! And I miss you both so much. I cant wait until the next time I see you. I love you both.
-Kristen