04 August 2006

Some Fun Facts:

I noticed my name called on another firend's blog, so that is where this comes from :) Just some fun facts for the family if you are reading:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Receptionist
2. Server at Baskin Robbins
3. Cashier at The Wherehouse
4. Various jobs at Washington Mutual Bank

Four movies I watch over and over:
1. Jerry Maguire
2. The Princess Bride
3. Clerks
4. Sweet Home Alabama

Four places I have lived:
1. Trenton, NJ
2. Langhorne, PA
3. Waldorf, MD
4. Fillmore, CA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Las Vegas
3. Days of Our Lives
4. Law and Order: SVU

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Whistler, Canada
2. Hawaii
3. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
4. Quite a few 'states'

Four websites I visit daily:
1. my MSN message boards
2. Celebrity Baby Blog
3. Hotmail
4. Other Pregnancy Chat boards

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Steak
3. Spinach salads
4. Cereal

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home working on the baby's room
2. On my boat anywhere
3. With my hubby
4. Home on my couch :)

Four favorite bands/singers:
1. Dave Matthews
2. John Mayer
3. Bon Jovi
4. U2

Four folks I'm tagging, just because...
1. Hannah (you can put it on your My space, ha)
2. Kristen
3. How sad, i don't know anyone else ;(

No comments: