30 September 2007

Vacation Round-up: Post 1!

The happy newlyweds!!
A couple of shots from my step-brother, Larry's wedding. It was so gorgeous! The location, the weather, the flowers and the food were just awesome. And we can't forget the bride; Shannon was just beautiful :)

The wedding party! The colors of the dresses and the flowers looked so great against the background.
Me and my beautiful little sister, Kristen!

The only picture I have where you can really see Addison's dress. She didn't like it so much. We changed her in to PJs pretty early, but I thought it was just darling!

She did really well at the wedding. Even after driving 3 hours from Pennslyvania to Maryland, she was pretty happy. She fussed during the ceremony and I quickly bolted to the back so she didn't disturb anyone. At the reception, she was crawling around on the floor having a great time. She even slept for a bit in her stroller towards the end. It was an eventful day for her meeting tons of new people, but I am so glad we were able to go and see everyone. I was even happier to be there for the wedding :)
A shot from the morning after the wedding. My sister Kristen took this picture and I love it! The hotel rooms were steps away from the water and beach. I did put Addison's feet in it, but she didn't like it very much. It was cold :)


No comments: