08 December 2007

Yummy, Mac & Cheese



I found this Macaroni and Cheese at Target while waiting for our prescription earlier this week. I'm always trying new foods with Addison, but let's just say boxed Mac & Cheese doesn't really scream healthy. This brand is certified Organic, didn't contain anything artificial, 0 grams of Trans fat, and was also whole wheat pasta! They even encouraged support local farmers by using organic milk, butter, or yogurt to make it. I bought one box to try. Well, just like Mikey-She liked it! She actually ate quite a bit. It's nice to have something easy that I can make and not feel guilty about. I'm anxious to try some of their other products!

2 comments:

Soupy said...

good to know!I've bought it in the past (in the organic section of our store) and wondered how it tastes................it was for a friend then........

Laura said...

Isaac loves Annie's mac & cheese, too! We've also tried their chocolate chip bunny crackers.